- 1-30 CAS Invitational Show Lavern Kelley Retrospective, curated by Sydney Waller at CAS Arts Center, Artist Talk 3pm / Opening Reception 4-6pm
- July 1 – August 26 (every Friday & Saturday) Farming with Kids, Apple Pond Farm, 10am, (845) 482-4764
- 2 Pig Roast & Live Music at The Arnold House Barn
- 2 Sunday Supper Club at The North Branch Inn
- 15 2nd Annual Town Tag Sale, Livingston Manor
- 16 Soap Making with Herbs, Moxie Alley, 1pm, RSVP (917) 407-8065
- 22 Trout Town Summerfest, Roscoe Beer Co.
- 27 OES Summer Supper Ham & Strawberry Shortcake 4:30 to 7:00pm Adults $10. Child $6. take outs available. 439-3102. Masonic Lodge, 94 Main St., LM
- 29 A Lotta Ricotta, all about goats, hands on cheese making, Apple Pond Farm, 11am-3pm, RSVP 482-4764.
- 3 OES Supermarket Bingo Opens 5:30pm, calling 6:30pm Admission $5.00 door prizes, raffle, 50/50. 439-4062. Masonic Lodge, 94 Main St., LM
- 5 thru September 4 Teresa Audet / Frid Branham / Allan Rubin / Walter Stevens Arboreta at CAS Arts Center, Artist Talk 3pm / Opening Reception 4-6pm
- 5 Make & Take Pickles & Kimchi with garden
vegetables using lactic-fermentation, Apple Pond Farm, noon-3pm, RSVP (845) 482-4764
- 5&6 Summerfest/Anglers Market/Casting Competitions, Agnes VanPut Celebration, CFFCM
- 6 Natural Soap Making Demonstration, Moxie
Alley, 1pm, RSVP (917) 407-8065
- 10-19 Shandelee Music Festival, 24th Sunset Concert Series in the SMF Pavilion (845) 439-3277, http://www.shandelee.org
- 15 Bus trip to Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site, Museum, Gardens and Library Cost $50.00 pp. Reservations by August 5 to Loretta Kratz 845-887-9943. Pick Up Locations: 8:00am Jeffersonville (across from Dollar General), 8:30 am LM (Water Wheel Junction), 9:00 am Monticello (North Street Parking Lot).
- 1 PENNY SOCIAL Doors open at 5:30pm calling at 7:00pm admission $1.00 door prizes, 50/50. Refreshments. 439-3102. Masonic Lodge, 94 Main St., LM
- 2 – October 28 (every Saturday) Farming with Kids, Apple Pond Farm, 10am, (845) 482-4764
- 3 Pig Roast & Live Music at The Arnold House Barn
- 3 Sunday Supper Club at The North Branch Inn
- 3 Livingston Manor Free Library Labor Day
- 3 A Lotta Ricotta, all about goats, hands on cheese making, Apple Pond Farm, 11am-3pm, RSVP 482-4764
- 9 thru October 15 Mac Adams / Adam Crosson / Kaytea Petro / Carolina Rubio MacWright / Yoav Ruda Light and Dark at CAS Arts Center, Artist Talk 3pm / Opening Reception 4-6pm
- 9&10 23rd Annual Catskill Rodmakers Gathering, CFFCM
- 16 Partridge Days, CFFCM
- 17 10th Anniversary of the For Faith Parish 3:00 pm program 4:00 pm Dinner, Rockland House, Roscoe. $25 pp. Choice of roast beef, stuffed chicken breast or salmon. Reservations with payment to For Faith Parish Council, c/o Earl Bertsch at 158 Bertsch Lane Cochecton, NY 12726. 845-932-7973
- 24 Learn to make a classic beret, Moxie Alley, 1pm, RSVP (917) 407-8065 Materials and refreshments will be provided, Cost $50 per 3 hour session.
- 30 Trout Town Oktoberfest, Roscoe Beer Co.
Right Foot Yoga with Jane Mann
Offers weekly classes in Livingston Manor. “Sunrise Fridays” with a mixed level Vinyasa Flow at 8 am through July and August this summer. Tuesdays with Creative Yoga at 4:30 pm and Vinyasa II at 6 pm. Wednesdays a beginner’s/gentler class takes place at 5:45 pm. Currently, participants should expect no classes on the third Wednesday of each month. Flexibility is truly a wonderful thing! All students are notified of the schedule by email each week. Anyone interested should drop in for a class or visit rightfootyoga.com and join our email list to stay informed. Classes 75 minutes long and cost just $10, Multi-class discount cards are available. CAS Laundry King building, 65 Main Street in Livingston Manor.
Yoga with Miriam Hernandez
Get flexible and stay flexible. Each Yoga class includes warm-up movements, breath awareness practice, and meditation. Students are encouraged to proceed at their own level, with support for their individual abilities and limitations in an atmosphere free of competition and comparisons with others. Drop-in students are welcome. No previous Yoga experience is necessary. All levels of Yoga practice, especially beginners to intermediates, will benefit from these classes. $15. Friday afternoons at 4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Morgan Outdoors, 46 Main Street in Livingston Manor